We would like you not only to learn Polish but simply to enjoy your stay in Krakow. We prepared for you a choice of extracurricular activities:
• A welcoming party and a farewell party
• Sightseeing of the Old Town and Kazimierz (Jewish district) and Nowa Huta (socialist ‘ideal’ city)
• One day trip to Zakopane – Poland’s premier mountain resort. A walking tour and into the mountains or a mini ski school are offered.
• Additional workshops run by our Polish language teachers allow students to learn Polish through emotion (Polish Holiday traditions workshop, Polish songs workshop)
• Visits to the cinema, theatre (ticket prices not incl.) and pubs with life music
• On request: lectures on Polish literature, culture and the newest history